In no particular order:
- The Thin Mint is the most overrated cookie on the planet.
- Department stores don’t need to compete with Walmart. They need to compete with other department stores. There is room in the market for department stores AND discounters.
- If you are a retailer not paying attention to the women’s plus-size market, you are foolish. Good taste is not abandoned once one reaches size 18.
- I shall now be known by my blues name: Blind Foot Bailey. What’s yours?
- The Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker–the finest of the Lip Smacker family–can appear and disappear at will. Just when you think you have three in your purse, you only have one. And it’s in the pocket of the jeans you just washed.
- The liquid Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker? Not the same. Not the same.
- hairbrainedschemes Etsy shop.
- I have my packets ready for the accountant! And the appointment’s not even until TOMORROW!
- There is no Standard Lav at Standard Shed. Wonder if I could put one in before Chuck gets home and tells me I got some ‘splaining to do?
- I’m all of a sudden, with no warning, drawn to pink. Is it wrong to paint the living and dining rooms pink? I don’t mean PANK. I mean like pink if Martha Stewart did pink. And would it work with a china cabinet painted cherry red? Yes, yes it would. Hmm…